One of the questions we are regularly asked by small businesses wanting to sell their gift vouchers online is: “can we put our Vouchie product in our own website?”. Understandably, businesses are keen to direct traffic and potential purchasers to their own website rather than an external site, particularly a directory.
In response to this feedback we have developed a white-label Vouchie platform, that enables us to tailor the complete Vouchie experience to suit the look and feel of the business website. We provide you with a Voucher sales platform that integrates with your website and your customers do not have to leave to make a purchase.
- It will have your font, colours, and style, throughout the purchasing journey.
- Will carry an identical header to the rest of your site so it will present in a way that feels part of your website.
- The content area between the header and the voucher product is completely flexible.
- The key win though, is that you can land your marketing straight on a page that looks like your site, has your website menu, and the rest of your site to explore, with no external links.
- The only catch is that we would still insist on the listing staying on the main vouchie.com.au directory as well.
Here is an example of a large local accommodation provider: https://alloggio.vouchie.biz/